Customer satisfaction is the base for our operations, and we aim to meet our customers’ current and future quality requirements and take their expectations into consideration at every turn.
We comply with extensive quality control systems and policies, and we continuously compile and monitor a wide range of quality performance metrics. In addition to our own quality control measures and internal audits, our major customers and independent inspection institutions regularly conduct quality audits of the company’s operations globally.
Salcomp’s quality policy is:
- We aim to ensure customer satisfaction by supplying competitive products and services on time.
- We are committed to meet customer requirements and to comply with relevant legislation and regulations.
- We aim at internal customer relationship between business functions and processes. Continuous improvement of quality is the responsibility of everyone.
- As part of our supply chain management our partners play a significant role. We expect them to meet our requirements and to further develop their own quality assurance systems.
- To reach these goals for our products, business processes and organizational structures are continuously under development.
We are committed to ensure that our Quality Policies and Quality Objectives established are compatible with the context and in line with the strategic direction of organization, and that they are implemented in all our activities.
Salcomp’s production plants in China, India and Brazil are ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified, as are our R&D and global sales and marketing functions. Our Global Quality Office carries out work at all sites to ensure systematic sharing and implementation of best practices.
ISO 14001:2015 Certificate (pdf-file)
ISO 9001:2015 Certificate (pdf-file)
IQNet certificate for Quality Management System (ISO 9001:2015) (pdf-file)
IQNet certificate for Environmental Management System (ISO 14001:2015) (pdf-file)