Salcomp aims to develop environmentally friendly products and operations. Operations follow company environmental policy and ISO 14001:2015 certified environmental management system. Salcomp products, performance and material content are strictly specified by customers and influenced by different national requirements. Salcomp supplier requirements are a combination of customer and national requirements whose implementation is evaluated and controlled by multiple on-site supplier audits.
We have extended environmental thinking to cover the entire life cycle of the products, including product design and development stages.
Salcomp’s production processes are efficient and ensure the lowest possible environmental load per unit produced. The most significant environmental considerations relate to energy consumption, the use of materials and raw materials, as well as the generation of waste.
- We maintain an open, active, and ethical approach to environmental issues.
- Successful business operations require sustainable environmental activities, which take into account the entire life cycle of a product.
- We are committed to complying with the laws and regulations governing environmental issues.
- We aim to continuously improve our environmental activities by regularly setting new goals according to the principles of sustainable development.
- Our operations are based on the group’s environmental policies.
- We also apply our environmental policies and rules to the processes of our subcontractors and suppliers.
ISO certification covers all functions
Our production plants in China, Brazil and India are ISO 14001 certified, as are our R&D and sales and marketing globally. Many customers require a stricter application of environmental criteria than the official regulations and ISO standards. We require that our material and service suppliers commit to the same philosophy.
Salcomp’s chargers are entitled to use the international ENERGY STAR energy-efficiency label. Salcomp is also committed to the European Code of Conduct on Efficiency of External Power Supplies (CoC) standard.
Environmental policy (pdf-file)
Salcomp (Guigang) Environmental Management and Target (pdf-file)